We hope your purchase is perfect but if not, please follow the returns procedure below.
- If you wish to return a garment, please do so within 14 days from date of arrival to yourself.
- The garment label must still be attached to the unworn garment and folded inside its original packaging.
- When we receive your return, your refund will be processed promptly within 3 - 5 working days. You will receive an email notification when your refund has been processed by us.
- If an item is returned to us that has clear signs of wear, it will be sent back to you and you will not receive a refund. This includes; makeup/fake tan marks and strong odours or perfume on the garment. Please take extra care when trying our garments on.
- Please enclose your original returns note so that we can identify the item and yourself as the purchaser when we receive your return.
- Return postage is currently the responsibility of the purchaser. Please retain your proof of posting until your refund has been processed just in case the postal service mislays your parcel.
- Original postage costs will not be refunded.
- Returns are not accepted on swimwear.
(returns from outside of Europe)
For any overseas returns, when you return your item to the UK you must state that the item is a return purchased from the UK on the customs sticker/document. If you do not do this and we are incorrectly charged to receive the parcel from the post office we will have to deduct this from your refund.
For more information on our returns policy, you can email email@example.com who will respond within 48 hours subject to different time zones.